Purmetall – in safe hands – with technological, flexible, personal and customised service
Purmetall develops, manufactures and distributes refractories, ladle well fillers and synthetic slags for the steel industry worldwide.
We work together with our customers until we have found the optimal solution, specially deisgned to meet our customer's unique needs. Our highly qualified team is always ready to help you.
Purmetall is your reliable partner for refractory solutions!
Purmetall is a mid-sized company rich in tradition, whose manufacturing technique is of the highest quality. We combine tradition with modern technology. Keeping our production, research and development departments centralised and housed together with our administration offices in one location provides great benefits. This allows for direct exchanges between departments, ensuring that efficient solutions are found easily.
Our staff are our greatest capital! We take on the responsibility of training new young professionals each year.
Come and get to know us. We look forward to meeting you!
Facts and Figures
- Company form: GmbH & Co. KG
- Managing Directors
- Dipl. Ing. Marc Andre Bombeck
- Dipl. Ing. Johannes Greinacher
- Founded: 1955
- Employees: approx. 120
- Apprentices: 12
- Sales region: worldwide
- Perfectly situated in the middle of the Ruhr Region served by an excellent infrastructure
- Independent research and development
- Development for the customer – and with the customer
- Range of services provided globally
- Fast implementation of customer's wishes
- Flexible solutions
- Corporate responsibility by providing numerous training opportunities
- ISO 9001 certified since 2006
- VDFFI – Association for the German Refractory Industry
- FGF – Refractory Research Association
- DGFS – German Association for Refractory and Chimney Construction
- GHI – Association of Sponsors of the Institute for Metallurgy RWTH Aachen
- MORE-Freiberg e.V. – Meeting of Refractory Experts Freiberg e.V.
- UV (Unternehmerverbandsgruppe e.V., Duisburg) – Trade Association in Duisburg
- AGAD – Association for Wholesale, Trade and Service
- IHK – Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Our customers are our partners. Together we can solve existing and future issues by providing personalised consultations and a full range of services.
All departments in our company are focussed on customer service. By providing reliable and problem-solving innovations quickly, we aim to provide maximum benefits to our customers.
We understand that our success is a direct result of our qualified and motivated staff's skills. As such, our staff are specifically trained to perform their tasks well and they hold a great deal of accountability, enabling them to work independently.
However: "No man is an island." In keeping with this saying, we work continuously to create an enjoyable and tidy environment throughout the company and in each employee's work area. In this respect, we also place great value on optimising environmental protection.
Quality and environmental policy
Please click here for more details regarding our quality and environmental policy